Terms & conditions
Klinkhamer Group | conferences & events acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
Registration by phone
Klinkhamer Group | conferences & events will not accept telephone registrations. Registration must be done filling the online registration form. One form per person. You will receive a confirmation e-mail for your registration after completing the form. If you do not receive it please contact with the Symposium Secretariat through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early bird payment
Early bird registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; if no payment is received before the early bird deadline, your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
Proof of choosen registration category
If member or student registration is selected please provide the proof of this category; if no proof of this category is receives, you will be requested to pay the registration difference amount.
Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation and invoice will be sent right after we received the registration. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
All payments have to be made on Euro (€) and include 21% Dutch VAT.
The following payment methods are available:
- CreditCard: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- iDEAL: this is an e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands, based on online banking.
- Bancontact: this is a payment system used in Belgium.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant.
All pending amounts have to be paid at the Symposium Secretariat before the start of the symposium. In case of a bank transfer payment or another payment, which the secretariat did not receive yet, you will be requested for a proof of payment. If no proof of payment or payment is received, you will be requested to pay the pending amount on site.
All cancellations or changes must be sent to Klinkhamer Group | conferences & events in writing (e-mail: email@example.com).
- Cancellations received before or on 22 March 2019 will be fully refunded minus a € 50,00 administration fee;
- Cancellations received after 22 March 2019 but before or on 26 April 2019 will be refunded 50% of the registration fee minus a € 50,00 administration fee;
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after 26 April 2019 or registered participants who fail to attend.
No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.
The appropriate refunds will be made after the ESPHM2019.
Exchange rates differences and bank charges will be deducted.
If you are prevented from attending for a serious reason, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to the Symposium Secretariat to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Symposium Secretariat will charge €50,00 administration fee.