Guideline for authors
Please kindly note the following submission guidelines for abstracts:
1. Abstracts should be written in English.
2. Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words. Title and authors are not included and have to be indicated in the appropriate fields during the abstracts submission.
3. Titles should clearly identify the contents of the abstract.
4. Errors in the text will not be corrected. The content and literary standard of submitted abstracts is under the author’s responsibility.
5. The body of the abstract should be organised as outlined below:
- Background and Objectives
- Material & Methods
- Discussion & Conclusion
6. Not contain tables or/and pictures.
7. No references are accepted.
8. You can select a topic when submitting (see abstract topics below).
9. Indicate the preferred kind of presentation (oral/poster).
10. The presenting author must be indicated where required.
11. Author names and affiliations will be printed as entered in the abstract submission tool, so please make sure these are correctly entered.
12. Each author may submit several abstracts for each session.