Proposing an abstract for the European Symposium of Porcine Health Management (ESPHM) 2019 can only be done online via the online submission form. After you have submitted an abstract you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract is December 7th, 2018 (extended). You can still review or change your abstract before the deadline by using the link in the confirmation e-mail or login to your symposium account.
- You will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection February 1st, 2018.
- Please note that the opening for the early bird registration is February 1st, 2018.
Abstract submission for ESPHM2019 is closed.
- Herd health management and economy
- Resident session
- Viral diseases
- Veterinary public health
- Bacterial diseases
- Welfare and nutrition
- Immunology and vaccinology
The new EAPHM website will store all the abstracts and, as many as possible, presented keynote lectures, oral presentations and posters. To retrieve this enormous amount of data from all ESPHM symposia, the website makes use of a search system. This search system works on several targets but full word search on title and abstract content is what website visitors will use most. The 1st 150 characters of the title of your abstract and the 1st 250 characters of your abstract text are the target for this search system. Want to make it easy for the visitors to find your paper? Make sure that the title is short and concise and that the 1st sentences of the body text are stating why a visitor should read your paper!